The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Brilliant...

Thank you for making this!

Group 5 Group 5

Good work/Cool Style

You've got some great potential. Progression is good, percussion is well done, and the melody is just the right amount of repetitive to make interesting background music. However, I do feel like this track could use some more compression on the kick, but that's mixing/mastering related. Also, try some better percussion samples to improve your sound and composition quality. I recommend Vengeance Essential Club-Sounds as they seem to be widely used and loved.

All the best and keep up the good work,
Vilko

veemon1 responds:

thanks

Fingerprints of the Gods{durn} Fingerprints of the Gods{durn}

Very Nice

Great work as always, durn. It was somewhat relaxing and does deliver a sense of heat in an urban area. You did this very well with your use of pads and synth leads. Thanks for letting me know about your new track :)

durn responds:

Thanks Vilko. I spent more time than usual trying out different pad harmonics and reverbs to achieve a more atmospheric sound for this one. I'll keep on lettin' ya know about new releases. :D

This is When {Being-Glass} This is When {Being-Glass}

I love your style.

Very dark, mysterious, and eerie. The vocal samples are awesome. Excellent work... My only suggestion is that you revisit this project and conclude the song after a better climax. It lacks a defining climax in my opinion. For some reason that doesn't reduce my review score to a 9 lol. I love this style of yours. Keep up the great work.

Being-Glass responds:

Ill see what I can do. this project still rests in my unfinished category.

Thanks for the review and ill send you updates to the track when I get to it. lately music has been on hold as I finish up some other life things first.

Enjoy